What, I still have a blog? Yeah, it seems like I've completely forgotten about it.
I haven't forgotten, just more didn't have anything good to say.
Well, that's not totally true. I often have fun and witty comments (witty sounds like a word my Mom would say). I simply have gotten into a habit of sharing those on facebook. (I swear that facebook is not supposed to be capitalized because it's not on their logo, but then the red line tells me it should be, but then I get frustrated when I do capitalize it and I can't win.)
I'm not even sure I'd have a lot of good to say now.
If you know us, you probably know this year hasn't been the greatest. In fact, when I think of our Christmas card for the year (jury's still out on whether or not we will do one) all I wonder is, "Do they make cards with crap on them?"
Turns out they do.
People would probably be offended at that card.
They are very, very gross. (So gross that I'm not going to show you a picture, but you can Google it yourself.)
But that's what I feel like this year has been like.
Just a bunch of garbage. One load after another...
(They do make Christmas cards with garbage trucks on them...)
Thankfully, I found Lamentations 3 the other day. It's where I'm reading in my Bible and because the truth was so important, I haven't moved on from it yet. I'll probably be reading Lamentations 3 for a long time.
Because I need a constant reminder, this is what will be on my entry chalkboard all season:
1 comment:
I like you, Eliza Pearsey.
I will read your blog and enjoy it.
You are right. He will show compassion and things will get better.
And you can be witty through it all.
Love,
Karen
Post a Comment