I have a small house.
It does not have enough storage.
The bedrooms are not very large.
Two months ago I neatly reorganized my son's toys. Instead of one big toy mess in the living room, everything had a place in his room and there was room to add more toys.
Many people bought my son many toys for Christmas.
We only got him a few books.
I've spent all day freeing toys from their wire cages. Why must it be so hard to get toys out of their packaging?
I'm almost done putting it all away.
Grammy got Micah an expansion set of animals that go with the large set of blocks.
Toy makers don't leave room in their plastic block container for expansion sets.
We now have a rocking horse and a rocking panda in the living room with the saucer, and the Einstein Rocket.
I've reorganized, decided what will be put away for later and what gets to live at Grandma and Papa's house or be returned.
My house is only 1500 square feet.
The rooms are very tiny.
AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGG!
Where do the extra blocks go?!
I'm at my wit's end.
We need a container store here.
My husband just came in with a solution!
VICTORY! The trick is to stack all the blocks.
We are blessed.
I am thankful for all the gifts my son has received.
Imitation Hot Wheels are not as good as the real thing. For optimum fun with cars, buy genuine Hot Wheels.
Stream of consciousness blogging...
5 comments:
I like this poem.
I agree...we had to send the changing table to live in my parents garage, so we would have room for the new play kitchen. I bought a new toy basket at Target for the front room and finished putting away all the baby toys. Whew! This organizing business is a job!
ha! i love this!!!
and i love you eliza...your friendship has blessed me even four hours away.
Mark's rule is: new toys in, old toys out. So many toys are now given away or put into storage for future babies to play with.
Our house is only 1400 square feet, so I feel your pain girlfriend!!!
I so understand. It is amazing how much space toys can require. Glad you found a good solution.
Post a Comment