Having fun with the printer box!
Playing with Amie's dog at PFC. That's Josh's extended family's Christmas for those of you not in the know.
Going after the light switch on the tree.
Playing the piano with Uncle Ryan.
Christmas Day at my sister's house.



10 comments:
Awe so cute! I love his pj's in the first picture. SO SO SO cute! But I do have to say you are starting to get bad at doing the whole only the kid thing and no pictures of you and josh!!!!! =)
such cute photos! love the one with your sis and his eyes are sooo blue!
ahh, HI MO!!!! he's getting so big and so cute!! love the pics . . ut i agree w/ diffee . . . where are the pics of you and josh?!! you must remedy that! ;)
love you!
I think I just don't post the pictures of all of us because the Micah ones are always SO much cuter!
His eyes are beautiful! Such a cutie!
oh so cute!!
Liza, he is soooo cute! His eyes are amazing. I would have put 3 exclamation points after that last sentence, but I read your Christmas confessions post. :)
love your pics!! such a cutey!! carol
Angela, I sent you an email with my address, so I'm going to delete your comment in case you don't want the world to have your email
Post a Comment