Oh, they're cute! I love to see the kids sitting around all those pumpkins! Love his converse! Lil Major needs some.
that third one micah looks so sad ad forlorn. Where is this elusive pumpkin patch.. i must be a terrible bakersfieldian to not know this.
Eliza he is SO HUGE! I can not believe how fast they grow?! And he is absolutely cute as pie also!
Alisa it's on Taft highway just a little east of Buena Vista road.
Very cute pics! He is getting to be such a big boy! What is the munchkin going to be for Halloween this year?
he is so adorable and sweet looking. love the last photo!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, they're cute! I love to see the kids sitting around all those pumpkins! Love his converse! Lil Major needs some.
that third one micah looks so sad ad forlorn.
Where is this elusive pumpkin patch.. i must be a terrible bakersfieldian to not know this.
Eliza he is SO HUGE! I can not believe how fast they grow?! And he is absolutely cute as pie also!
Alisa it's on Taft highway just a little east of Buena Vista road.
Very cute pics! He is getting to be such a big boy! What is the munchkin going to be for Halloween this year?
he is so adorable and sweet looking. love the last photo!
Post a Comment