1. My middle name is Owen. It's a family name that gets passed down to the oldest male in my daddy's family. I have several nicknames though: bubbs, boo, little boo, buster, buddy, little eyes, squeaker, sweet pea. I mostly answer to Micah.

2. I can get where I want to go and fast! While other kids were working on sitting and babbling, I was working on gettin' me some independence! I didn't want to be stuck where mom and dad put me anymore, so around Easter, I started scooting and worked my way up. I now crawl very well and can pull myself up.Mom seems to like this because she's always following me around saying, "careful". My next trick will be standing on my own.


3. Because I was busy moving around, I didn't say much until last week. I started making a higher pitched squeal. Mommy says it sounds like a kitten.
4. I love, love, love my Daddy! He's my favorite person in the whole world! He can always make me laugh and smile and has the best shoulder for napping on. I think mom agrees because sometimes I see her napping on Dad's shoulder too.

5. I want to play with the grown up toys. My toys are fun for a bit, but Mom and Dad have neat gadgets with løts of buttons and things. There's this one that has bright colorful buttons and they use it to turn on movies for me; that's my favorite. I also go after every camera that I see. I heard Mom telling dad that she starts the camera in another room and then tries to film me without me knowing. Once I see that camera, I want it and I try to get it. And because I really want it, my eyes get really big.



6. I will get tears in my eyes before I even start crying with sound. Mom says it makes her so sad when she realizes that I've been unhappy for a while, but didn't say anything about it.
7. I inherited Daddy's super sensitive baby skin. I have eczema all over and it pops up for no reason - at least that's what Mom has said. She puts a lot of various creams on me to try to make it better. I hate when she puts creams on my face - especially the A&D cream. Yuck.
8. I'm pretty mellow most of the time. I don't jump much in my jumparoo and I don't really play in the bath at bath time. I just sit back and take it all in. I'm an observer.

9. I'm a good eater! I eat anything Mommy gives me. I didn't like avocados for a while, but Mom made me try them again and she was right, they are good.

10. I've been sucking my thumb for over a year now. I was doing it when I was in Mom's tummy and I kept with it. In fact I've been sucking it so much that it's red and raw. Mom told me she sucked her thumb too. Lately, people have been pulling my thumb out and telling me, "not right now". Most times I'm okay with it, but sometimes this makes me frustrated. Nobody ever makes me take my thumb out during sleepy time though. What a relief!
Micah would like to tag his friends Clayton and Karis!
4 comments:
oh goodie! we'll see how long it takes before i get to it. clayton i'm sure has lots to share though!
your pictures ar so adorable!!!!!!!
thank you for visiting my blog, your too wonderful for loving my creations! i am working on more necklaces as i write this, do you prefer silver or gold....i haven't posted any of the silver yet...but mel loves the silver! hahaha love you!
What a sweet boy you have!
hey love!! i just added more silver:) there is more to come...just in case i will add up more tomorrow too.
Post a Comment