Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last Day!

I never thought it would get here - it really did seem like it when I went back to work in January, but it's finally the last day of school! Hurray for summer!

5 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

i stumbled onto your blog through Christie's blog---i know your sister! I loved your 15 minute plan of cleaning and told my hubby all about it!You and your new baby boy are so precious together.

Melinda said...

ahh love love it! YEAH for you and to think you thought this day would never come!

I miss ya. I will be home for about 24 hours at the little indians wedding. so I hope you will be there?? Ehh and maybe we could chat? ehh.

Amy said...

I hope you have an amazing and refreshing summer (spiritually and emotionally if not physically...is it possible to have a physically refreshing summer in Bakersfield??). Enjoy Micah!

Amy said...

sounds like you've got more time to blog! :-) whoo-hoo!

Eliza said...

You'd think I'd have more time, but man am I learning how to fill it up!