Sunday, April 20, 2008

Free Rice!

No, I'm not giving away rice, but they do. At first I loved how my bowl would fill up with rice, but then I also started loving that I was learning new words. If you ever have some time to kill or just want to challenge your brain a bit, go play. My goal is to do 1000 grains of rice a day.

5 comments:

Olive Oyl said...

Wow. I feel like I'm all ready for state testing now... thehehe. Seriously, some of those words really made my brain hurt. I actually stopped and thought, "This is how confused my kids must feel doing analogies on the state test..." Good site, Eliza!

Josh Pearsey said...

Yeah, the first time I did them I felt really dumb, so I didn't do them again for a long time. However, the more I do them, the easier they become. And I don't think that it's just that I'm learning all the words, it's more I'm getting to be a better test taker!

Eliza said...

That Josh comment is really from me. I didn't realize he was signed in.

Josh Pearsey said...

Don't believer her! I really did say that. She's lying to everyone.

mh said...

So, uh, what's the website of that free rice thing again?

Mom