We just got back from Hume and Micah had a great time with family and nature. He fed the ducks, saw squirrels, birds and deer. He still is talking about it. Here are a few pictures from Hume.
Micah continues to bite. Many times it's out of play, sometimes he does it out of frustration. He gets time out whenever he bites. Sometimes he'll bite and then tell me time out. It does seem to be improving though. (In fact, as I type this I'm listening to him say all done for his time out to be over.) I love when he's done and he apologizes. It's so cute.
Micah's language has been expanding. He's been saying sentences and phrases more and more. Once last week he even said yes instead of wowee. Josh and I looked at each other with sadness. We love how he says wowee for yes.
Last night I was making cookies. He was in the bath and heard the mixer. Josh told him I was making cookies. The first thing he said to me this morning was, "Making cookies."
Sometimes Micah will tell me, "Mickey dirty." This is my clue to check his diaper - the Huggies with Mickey Mouse on it - and see if in fact it's dirty. I'd say about 60% of the time he's right.
5 comments:
It's so fun to watch them grow up...and so sad at the same time when they lose those cute words and phrases. I'm glad you're having a good summer with your boy!
He looks like such a big boy now! Cute pictures - hope you had a great vacation.
I.am.shocked! A post from Eliza?! Yippee! He has only grown half his size since the last post! You almost made me cry with the Hume pics, I want to go as a family SO BAD! He is precious and growing like a weed Eliza, I am glad you are enjoying him so much =)
Wowee- how fun to see his little self grow up! I can't wait for the language to begin! Loved that you posted- it's always fun to read what you have been up to... and to have a good laugh! Thanks girl!
I will miss wowee bigtime, too! Such a sweet nephew.
Post a Comment