Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bleh

That's how I feel about doing the grown up stuff. Lately too much of my time has been consumed with mailing this, calling that company, and trying to figure out how I can save some money in this economy. Everyday nap time is consumed by my grown up responsibilities. I miss living with mommy and daddy and the simplicity of everyday life. I wouldn't trade my family or all that I have for anything, but sometimes I really miss being able to sit on the couch and watch reruns of Growing Pains in the middle of the day.

7 comments:

Sally said...

Amen, sister!!

bandofbrothers said...

i am sorry you are feeling bleh. when I feel that way, i sit in the sun for a while and it always cheers me up:)

Brent and Julie said...

I totally agree. Don't you wish you could go back for just one day?

Amy said...

I can relate!

I hope you work out your finance stuff...

11 days left (10 for me!)

Andrea said...

I hear ya girl, that's what I love about visiting my mom, I revert back to the good ol' days :)

Mommy Diffee said...

I know what you mean! Maybe when you are off work for the summer it will give you more time to just relax and enjoy the things you do have. I have been coming up with a list of free summer things to do, I will have to post it on my blog soon =) Are you coming to the play group?? I hope so, I would love to see you!!

Olive Oyl said...

I can't wait for summer break. I fully intend on watching "Roseanne" every day from 1-2. And I am seriously giddy about it.