We got Micah's first haircut yesterday. I'm sure it wasn't absolutely needed since he doesn't have that much hair, but he had a lot of little hairs that were growing super long and were starting to get out of control. And, much to the grandmas' disappointment, Josh and I were the only ones to go with him to get it cut. I just didn't feel like invading a hair salon with an entourage. I regretted it a little later when I saw the hurt on my mom's face that not only did we not invite her, but we also decided not to tell her until she noticed. She'd watched him 3 times this week and I though for sure she would notice some of his locks gone. My dad got to claim victory there, he noticed. However my mom was quick to reassure him that we wouldn't cut his hair without telling her.
So here are the pictures. They would have probably been a lot better had I taken the paparazzi that normally attends Micah's big events. But I cherish the memory of Josh and I playing with him as we waited and soothing him in the chair and just being part of my small family.
The last picture at home with all his hair.
Before the haircut started. He got to watch Baby Einstein.
The rest of these go in reverse order - he didn't start crying until the very end.
5 comments:
ahhh!!! Look at him! He's so handsome! :) M.D. just had his FOURTH haircut two weeks ago!! lol.
I enjoyed reading your last 3 posts, Micah is darling, his eyes are amazing! I loved your post on "today", enjoyed your honesty, don't we all have those days??? good to see you on Saturday! :)
Love his shirt, Peyton has it too! Gotta love Targets little boy clothes =)
He is just too cute! Your pics turned out Greeeeat!
The first haircut is always a great memory.
Post a Comment