
Imagine my frustration that what arrived at her door was this:

I also ordered one for a family in our community as a Christmas present. They requested a toy for their 10 month old baby. Micah loves his rocket so what better toy to give? My package should arrive today. I'm wondering if it's going to be a rocket or a snow globe. I'm thinking it will be the snow globe and I'll have an opportunity to see what I can get Disney Shopping to do to make it right. I think my goal will be to get them to throw in a free toy when they send me the right thing. It's for a good cause. Maybe a stuffed animal Mickey Mouse or something....
7 comments:
oh, i am so sorry...but that is hilarious! not even close to a rocket!
So I want to know how the conversation went when she got it...
"Thanks Liza for the snow globe for Micah, it's just what he wanted!"
LOL - No, Agnes . . I actually already knew what it was SUPPOSED to be! But Dan didn't! So I totally laughed when I saw it and was like, "what's THAT?" (it'd come while I was out and Dan had it opened and sitting on the table). He was like, "that's Micah's bday present from Liza!" lol. We already talked about what a really awkward conversation that would've been had I NOT known what it was supposed to be!!
P.S. - Liz, I did call and talk to them . . they were super nice and are sending UPS out to pick it up . . the other should be on the way. She said they typically just tell you to keep the item or donate it to charity. I think since this was a $100 screw-up for them, they wanted it back! lol
Dang...we should have kept them and sold them on ebay! I tried to stop the UPS worker and get her to send it back, but she must have dropped it and ran because by the time I got out the door they were gone....I heard the package drop, but didn't get out in time.
Oh and if you haven't figured it out yet, they sent me the same exact thing. The lady was so nice I didn't have the heart to be super assertive and ask for some free something.
seriously!?! i can't believe they sent two of them!! how funny. i wonder if the item #s are similar or something? b/c that's just too random of a mix-up . . . NOTHING like each other or their descriptions!
haha that is awesome. they sent it again? oh disney.... stick to movies.
that is hilarious! is that even close??? seriously, that was a major mix up! we missed you and your funniness last night, hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment