For the next round of pictures, I practiced. I kind of felt like Alicia Silverstone in Clueless when she would take polaroids of the clothes she was considering wearing. I practiced my smile and took a picture of a possible outfit. It did not photograph well, so I adjusted and I'm more happy with how I look in the last photo shot that I would have been. Why are we are own harshest critics?
Anyway, here are some of my favorite pictures of the last two photo shoots. The first three are a small taste of the Lorie's great work and the last few are what we took today.



12 comments:
I love them all! They are just beautiful!
And you are absolutely hilarious! You crack me up with your practicing.
Whenever I'm doing random pictures with Ellie and Lorie, they pose like absolute professionals and always come out fasntiastically stunning, with their cheekbones all mod. Anyhow, me? Not so much. That's ok. But perhaps I could use a little practice too, LOL! I think I would just crack up at myself though.
so cute... who took the last ones?
I love the pics! They are really amazing! You shouldn't be so hard on yourself...you are sooo photogenic!
Alisa - Lorie took the last ones.
Crystal - Thanks, I think I'm photogenic because I practice...at least that's what I told myself.
I too am way critical of myself in pictures. It's silly to think everyone else's pictures turn out better because I know it's not true. Let me just say...your pictures turned out great. You have a beautiful family! :)
um, I practice too.=)
and I'm sorry you were critical of yourself. I thought you looked beautiful! but you're right, we're most critical of ourselves.
Alisa - I forgot the order. Lorie took the first ones and Josh's mom's friend took the last ones.
I love them so much! They turned out so great! And don't get me started on ME in pictures! I am a complete buffoon! I never know how to smile and I look absolutely ridiculous in pictures ... I dread them! I practice too ... but I cannot even get a good pose in my practice! ERG to pictures ... but I absolutely love pictures of other people!
Eliza, I love the pics, you look adorable- as always, love your humor and your honesty!!!... and Micah, he's darling!!!
Absolutely adorable! I love your new header, too. This makes me want to have some family shots taken.
too cute, I love them!!!! What a sweet family you have!
OMG!!!!!!!! So cute, Lize!
Post a Comment