yay for the quick pic upload! ;) i would've NEVER guessed that you guys would do a pirate party!! (are you picking up on my sarcasm?) ;) did you make that cake?? that's too cute! love it! was it at marge's house?
Yeah, like I would be able to make a cake! No, Lois and her friend Lena helped so much with everything - I couldn't have pulled together such a cute party if not for them. Lois made the cake, the hat, and totally helped by decorating everything. And we had it at Lena' game room which was super fun. We basically just financed the endeavor.
9 comments:
So cute!!! It looks like he had a lot of fun. That hat is great! :)
SO SO SO cute! love the idea! can't believe it was a year ago....! happy late b-day micah!
yay for the quick pic upload! ;) i would've NEVER guessed that you guys would do a pirate party!! (are you picking up on my sarcasm?) ;) did you make that cake?? that's too cute! love it! was it at marge's house?
Yeah, like I would be able to make a cake! No, Lois and her friend Lena helped so much with everything - I couldn't have pulled together such a cute party if not for them. Lois made the cake, the hat, and totally helped by decorating everything. And we had it at Lena' game room which was super fun. We basically just financed the endeavor.
I'm just not a great party planner anymore.
Love the cake! That last picture is perfect. Looks like it was a great party!
That cake was so adorable!!! Ahhh, all these little ones are growing up far.too.quickly!!!
These pictures are too cute, thanks for sharing...and that cake is adorable! Love it!!
He is sooo darn cute. he's a little man. So glad that Josh got to impose his pirate tendencies on to an impressionable mind.
TOO CUTE! So creative! I love to see all the different themes for 1st birthdays, people are so creative! Micah is so freakin cute!
Post a Comment