Thursday, June 3, 2010

Being Married to Josh

Being married to Josh means I laugh a lot. We laugh a lot. He thought our lunch conversation would make a good post. Because he requested it, here is what we talked about at lunch today:

"If you could kill any cartoon character, who would it be?" His number one was Boots from Dora the Explorer. We mostly ate our lunch in silence thinking about who to add to the list and then only speaking when we came up with something new. He says he's going to start a list on facebook on this topic, so I won't spoil the suspense. I will tell you that Alvin and the Chipmunks are on the list.



5 comments:

Amy said...

you guys are seriously hilarious!!

bandofbrothers said...

haha that is too funny. hm. who would i get rid of? good question. i'll have to think about it. very thought provoking:)

Alisa Marie said...

I would choose agent one from monsters inc. But thats cgi. Does that count?

Holly Jolly said...

LOL! Too funny! My husband would definitely kill off Dora the Explorer b/c he thinks that she always yells and never talks normal. I would probably kill off the Teletubbies....they are just freaky! :P

Mommy Diffee said...

LOL I saw the title of your post and thought "this should be interesting!!" LOL Oh and mine would be Sponge Bob, all of those little sea creatures have attitude problems!