Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged



This is a picture brings tears to my eyes each time I see it. Josh's aunt and uncle are kneeling at their son's nameplate on the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial. Josh's cousin, Dan, was a sheriff's deputy. He was killed in a car accident while on duty. It's hard to believe it's been 4 years since that day. Dan would have loved to have met Micah.

Lisa tagged me. I was supposed to pick the 4th picture in my files and post it. But we, too, have so many folders, that I picked the 4th picture in the forth folder and so on. Honestly when this picture came up, I almost didn't post it. It just seemed too sad to share, but then I thought that it's good to remember the sacrifice of some to protect so many and my next post pictures will make more sense too.

I'd like to tag Jana, Amy, Agnes, and Melinda. Actually, I tag everyone who's reading this! It's a mass tag!

2 comments:

Jana said...

i'm glad you decided to post it - it's a beautiful pic and a wonderful remembrance of such an incredible guy. thanks for sharing! i love you, friend!

Alisa Marie said...

i agree.. its a beautiful reverent photo.