Wednesday, July 2, 2008

LOST


I'm an addict. I want to watch it all day long just to see what happens, but I've committed to watching with my husband and to not looking up answers on the net, even though I've got tons of questions.

We never watched this show when it first came on. The summer after the first season, I was in a wedding in San Francisco. My husband and some of the other husbands and groomsmen all got together and started watching it. Josh was hooked. When he finally got season 1 for Christmas, he wanted me to watch it with him. Unfortunately, I was busy trying not to let my head explode while trying to grade 150 essays in one day. Yes, I'm a procrastinator - especially with essays. So I made fun of this silly show called Lost while I tried to score essays. From then on it was a dumb show and wasn't going to watch it. Fast forward to the end of May. I had fallen asleep on the couch and Josh was watching the latest episode. I woke up and started watching it and was quite interested. Josh was getting a little frustrated that I wasn't watching it in order. Thus began my trek through the episodes of Lost. I'm hooked!

5 comments:

Josh Pearsey said...

Live together. Die alone.

Brad and Lisa said...

We just started watching Lost...because our friends kept raving and raving about it...we're on season 1 and we are definitely hooked! We should watch them together!

Brent and Julie said...

Yay another LOST fan. Brent and I started watching just shortly after Gracie was born and we were instantly hooked. It stinks when you finish all the DVD's and have to wait for a new season to start! The questions never end...I feel like there are so many details in each episode that I need to watch them all over again.

Alisa Marie said...

Yeah! Tad and I got our parents hooked last year and they watched 3 seasons in like 2 months.


Careful for when the next season starts you'll realize that you will have to wait a week instead of just clicking a button!

Good luck freckles.

Sara said...

I refused to watch this with Larry for the few first seasons. I distinctly remember making fun of him for watching it. But alas, somehow somewhere, I got hooked. And oh how I'm hooked!